Saturday, October 23, 2010

Failure To Communicate

Hillmomba had internet connection issues last night. The #1 son tried to fix the problem. Or so he says. Let it suffice to say that 20 minutes, part of it spent on the porch, does not a concerted effort make. In the eyes of Mrs. Hillbilly Mom, at least.

That boy can fix anything electronic or technical. I'm not buyin' the failure. It seems that he would rather do something else on his Friday night than repair the Mansion's internet issues. At 1:00 a.m., the connection worked like a charm. But that was too late for Mrs. HM, who only checked it on the way to bed.

Now I am at Newmentia, waiting for the boy to finish his official SAT. I brought Shiba along with me, as I refuse to do anything blog on school equipment.

More later tonight, if I am inspired.

No comments: