Isn't it funny how...
* I can sit at my computer for hours and nobody speaks to me, but the minute I turn on some music, I'm the wise Yoda everybody consults before making a decision
* Severe thunderstorms roll in at the time I am planning to watch the season premiere of Big Brother 13, sure to cause an interruption in my Dish Network satellite signal
* A 16-year-old boy can eat a salad and a leftover McDonald's cheeseburger for supper and declare that he's full, and thirty minutes later ask permission to go to a Mexican restaurant for supper with his friends
* A rousing game of Keep the Bread Crumbs away from the Guineas can raise your spirits
* You buy dark blue shower-shoe flip-flops for your son because he says he will only wear a dark color, yet when you describe the other choice as white with a royal blue insole, he says, "Cool. I wish you'd got me those"
* The Devil's Playground in a neighboring town keeps the Mederma in a plastic lock-box of sorts, like the kind they put expensive video games in to cart up to the Devil's Handmaiden
* The song "I Got You Babe" now conjures up the topic of transgenderism
* The more time you have, the more time you waste
* Kenny Rodgers in unrecognizable now
* People hate the Duggars because they have a stable, two-parent home for their 19 kids, and don't take handouts or use credit
* A mere ten years ago, we were able to survive without a cell phone in our hands sixteen hours a day
* People have grown so thin-skinned that words now seem to break their bones