Thursday, September 9, 2010

Earwig Alert

I have an earwig.

No, it's not some infestation that our freeloading chickens didn't eat out of the front yard of the Mansion. It's a song. A song stuck in my head, ever since Wednesday morning, when it was the last song to play on T-Hoe's radio before I had to get out and enter Newmentia. No other song or fragment cut in to cleanse my aural palate.

It's stuck there. Snippets keep repeating throughout the day. The students are OH SO LUCKY that I did not burst into song. What is it? Shaggy. Angel.

Shorty, you're my angel, you're my darling angel.
Closer than my peeps you are to me.


She was there through my incarceration
I wanna show the nation my appreciation.


Those are the two main offenders, those snippets. I suppose I'm lucky that it wasn't Shaggy's bathroom floor song.

No comments: