Monday, June 7, 2010

Cranky McH

Farmer H is as mad as Tommy Lee Jones as Doolittle Lynn in Coal Miner's Daughter. We don't know what set him off, but he's been growlin' lak an ol' bar since he's been home. Lucky for him, I didn't catch him drivin' his Jeep down the railroad tracks with his girlfriend in the passenger seat, and have to take a stick to her to run her off, and tell her she's a sow. You know what that is? It's a woman pig! Sissy Spacek as Loretta Lynn said it better.

Likewise, Farmer H hasn't given me a gift of a guitar after coming in late from drinking, or taken a picture of me for my record sleeve and told the young 'un to 'put the backdrop back on the bed, baby,' and he hasn't driven me cross country to promote my record, feeding me baloney, making me hornier and hornier until I almost got banned from local radio stations.

But I DO use Fist City as my ringtone.

No comments: