Sunday, August 29, 2010

Lunchable Pranks, Part Deux

The new plan to torment Stuart at the lunch table involves a stool.

Pal's paraprofessional brought in a folding stool. It has a round, red top. When I saw her carry it into the building, from my comfortable parking-lot-duty perch along the concrete restraining wall near the exterior locker-room doors, I mistook the stool for a table. What a happy coincidence!

The plan is to get a white tablecloth, drape it over the stool like some fancy schmancy tiny French cafe table, add an elementary-classroom-sized chair, and set them off to the side of Newmentia's cafeteria with a place card for Stuart. Kind of like a reservation for one.

If only we could telepathically induce Stuart to wear a mime shirt that day...

3 comments:

Kathy's Klothesline said...

I like it, a little fun to break up the day!

Mommy Needs a Xanax said...

I know this is completely unrelated to your post, but when I saw it I just had to share it with you.

http://www.cafepress.com/+225quot_button,318975428

Hillbilly Mom said...

Kathy,
I'm eagerly awaiting Wednesday, when it's club meeting day, and we will actually be one chair short due to added lunch faculty.

I'm not going to be late. I was always good at musical chairs.


Miss Ann,
I can't thank you enough for that exercise in elitism. Allow me to share with you, as well:

http://michellemalkin.com/2010/08/30/e-mail-of-the-day-commander-in-chief-in-mom-jeans-on-daughters-bike/

Enjoy.