Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ma Meh Me Mo Moo

In case you were never in choir (or as my students of several years ago pronounced it, chore), that is a standard warm-up from back in the day. Which is one of the main reasons I only took one year of choir. That, and the fact that I am not really a very good singer except along with the radio in T-Hoe.

That's where I am tonight, at a choir concert. Or a chore, in my opinion.

I'm hoping to skip the athletic banquet on Friday. But don't worry about Mrs. Hillbilly Mom's social life. I can still make the band concert on Sunday. That's something I can relate to. I was not only band president...I was also a member. And if you don't get that reference, it is obvious that you don't need the Hair Club For Men, and I have wasted my time channeling Sy Sperling.

Rest assured that I am thinking of you as this bold, fresh piece of blogging posts itself.

No comments: